Breckenridge Winter Activities
- Backcountry Dog Sledding
- Indoor and outdoor Ice Skating
- Historic Gold Mine Tours
- Dinner Sleigh Rides
- Guided and not guided Snowmobile Tours
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sledding and Tubing
- Spa packages
- Live Theater
- Concerts and Music
- Breckenridge Recreation Center
- Backcountry Hut Trips
- Casino Shuttle service to Blackhawk and Central City
- Historic Tours and Museums
Winter is not just about our 300 inches of snow, 2,300 acres of terrain, or 155 ski runs! Just when you think you have come here to ski, Breckenridge will surprise you with a winter wonderland of adventures.
Winter Activities in and Around Breckenridge
Just when the activities have overwhelmed you, our events will guide you into a full vacation experience. Our signature Breckenridge winter events are as unique as our town history, and every bit as exciting.
- November - Breckenridge Ski Area Opening day!!
- December -The Lighting of Breckenridge at the Town Square.
- December - Victorian Winter Wonderland, all throughout Breckenridge.
- December - Breckenridge Winter Dew Tour
- January 5th - Breckenridge Ullr Fest
- January 13th - International Snow Sculpture Championships
- March 1st - Mardi Gras